Individual Life Insurance policies for people living in and around Southern WI
There are many types of life insurance but policies generally fall into two categories: Term insurance and Permanent insurance.
- Term Life Ins: Provides coverage at a fixed rate of payments for a limited time.
- Whole Life Ins: Policy that remains in force for your whole life.
- Universal Life Ins: Permanent, premium payments are credited to the cash value of the policy.
- Key Man Protection: Policies to compensate the business for losses incurred with the loss of a key income generator.
- Buy/Sell: A method of funding in the event of a key persons death.
For added protection ask about the additional options available on your policy.
- Disability Income
- Child(ren) Rider
- Spouse Rider
- Waiver of Premium
- Accidental Death
- Return of Premium (R.O.P)
For a quick quote please complete the attached Life Ins Quote Request or contact (when you click on it takes you to the about/staff tab) a Schwartz & Shea Insurance specialist at 800-688-9068.